Short book reviews

Let me start with an often used, hackneyed, and cliched quote: "Books are your best friends". Whoever said that, is a man or woman with profound insight and infinite wisdom. Whilst there are a hundred and many blogs on books, my page is merely a hundred and one that, if there is such a term.
The idea of the review is not to set a tone or give an elaborate opinion but to simply review it in a more objective and concise manner. Sort of like tiny reads. You quickly glance through it and you quickly decide whether or not you want to read it. More like the description on the back page of a paperback.

I wasn't quite sure what I should start with but then I just thought let me go through the top 10 best sellers. Then an idea struck me and I now have a pact that let's try 25 books in 6 months starting this June and let me do it with my fellow book worms. Worms that we are, we intend to crawl through 25 best sellers of the past 20 years or so. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book4: Skipping Christmas

Book 6: The Secret Life of Bees

Book 3 : Who Moved My Cheese?